TAFT Hobby Futura Sports Jet ARF Composite
Taft Hobby Futura V3 Turbine JET ARF + Servos + Landing gear with brakes
|Type of kit:||ARF|
|Wingspan (mm):||1450mm / 57.3in|
|Length (mm):||1550mm / 61.0in|
|Flying weight (gr)||around 6000g / 211.64oz|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Check manual|
|Surfaces||Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Flaps|
|Required Radio||Minimum 7 channels|
|Recommended pilot skill level||Intermediate, Advanced|
Taft Hobby Futura V3 Turbine JET ARF + Servos + Landing gear with Brakes
The Futura Taft Hobby model is a powerful and maneuverable RC jet engine dedicated to aerobatics allowing spectacular flight figures. Taft Hobby offers a version for the installation of a turbine reactor up to 6kg. Its "Ferrari Red" livery is at the top to shine on the fly fields.
- The High Performance Composite Turbine Jet.
- Easy To fly, short distance take off and landing.
- Flexible to fly with perfect inverted flight, rolls , loop...etc.
- With all wooden structure and heat proof work done.
- Ready to install your turbine and fly.
- Wingspan: 1450mm / 57.3in
- Length: 1550mm / 61.0in
- Flying weight: around 6000g / 211.64oz
- Ailerons: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Recommended Radio: 7-8 channel
- Recommended environment: Outdoor