DA Engine 120cc
The ultimate combination of performance and reliability!
The DA120 is the well proven and popular choice for 100 to 120cc airframes. With it's light weight and awesome power and acceleration, the DA120 is the most dominant engine at most Freestyle/3D events.
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
- Displacement: 7.4 ci (121 cc)
- Weight: 4.95 lbs (2.25 kilos)
- Length: 6.25 in (159 mm)
- RPM Range: 1,300 to 6,900
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 29mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 5mm
- Three crankshaft bearings, with broad spacing between front bearings.
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- 27x12th on Tuned Pipes
- KS3086 (rear exit)