DA Engine 35cc
The DA35 is the latest design from Desert Aircraft and is the ultimate powerhouse for your 30-40cc size airframe. While it's the smallest engine in our line-up, no corners were cut! It has all the quality and features of our larger engines.
In addition, it features Desert Aircraft's new micro-processor controlled ignition for super smooth operation and performance. The ignition works with 4.8 to 7.2 volt battery packs and has a "Safe Start" feature to prohibit kick backs when starting. It is also serviceable if damaged.
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
Both the engine and ignition are covered with a 3 year warranty, backed by the best service and support in the industry.
For insurance purposes, all engine shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Displacement: 2.14 ci (35 cc)
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (935 kilos)
- Length: 6.35" (161 mm) w/stand off mounts (included)
- Typical RPM Range: 1,500 to 8,200
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 29mm
- Prop Bolt: (4) 4mm
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, 4.8 to 7.2 volt electronic ignition with Safe start feature.
- Walbro Carburetor
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Most power in it's class.
- 19x11 Narrow