DA Engine 50cc
Still the original, still made by Desert Aircraft ! First introduced in March 2003, and with over 15,000 flying worldwide, the DA-50 sets the standard in 50cc powerplants. It's perfect for any 25-30% aerobatic aircraft. Ships with 2.5" standoffs. (1.25" and 3.00" optional, please specify in order notes)
For insurance purposes, all engine shipments require a signature at delivery.
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
- Displacement: 3.05 ci (50 cc)
- Weight: 2.94 lbs (1.33 kilos)
- Weight w/Standoffs: 3.13 lbs (1.42 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 6.7 in (170 mm)
- Warranty: Three year
- Bolt Circle: 30mm
- Prop Bolt: (4) 5mm
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.