Powerbox iGyro SAT
- Extremely accurate triple-axis MEMS sensor
- Special regulatory algorithm designed for fixed-wing model aircraft
- Outputs the new FastTrack serial bus
- Plug and play with all PowerBox receivers
- Installed orientation can be selected
- 16-bit processor for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- Robust aluminium case
The iGyro SAT has been developed specifically to complement the new range of PowerBox PBR receivers by providing the modeller with a very simple means of adding an iGyro function to any PowerBox PBR receiver - Plug ‘n´Play. The iGyroSAT works as a sensor module, passing the data to the receiver via the FastTrack bus, which has been specially developed for the purpose.
When switched on, the receiver automatically detects a connected iGyro SAT, and responds by making all the set-up functions available at the CORE transmitter. The module is so small that it can be installed anywhere in the model; the connecting lead can be extended to any length if necessary.
The combination of module and PBR receiver produces a compact unit which offers exactly the same sensation of control and functionality as an iGyro 3e or iGyro SRS!