PowerBox DigiSwitch V2
- High-performance electronic switch
- Ultra-light unit, compact format
- Regulated output voltage
- Redundant switch and regulator circuitry
- User-selectable output voltage: 6.0 V/7.0 V/7.6 V or non regulated
- Separate RGB LED voltage indicators for each battery
- Telemetry support for CORE systems
- Supports 4 different battery types: 2s LiPo, 2s LiIon, 2s LiFePo and 5s NiMH
- Regulator monitoring
- Suppression of servo feedback currents
The PowerBox DigiSwitch V2 is the second generation of the PowerBox Digi-
Switch, which is well-known throughout the world. For almost fifteen years the
PowerBox DigiSwitch has represented the standard for small to medium-sized models thanks to its compact format and versatility.
By using the latest components we have been able to reduce the size of the Digi-Switch V2 by about 20 %.
The introduction of a top-quality aluminium case, machined and anodised, has brought a substantial increase in the unit’s cooling efficiency, with the result that the maximum continuous current capacity of the PowerBox DigiSwitch V2 is around 20 % higher. In fact, the peak load capacity is twice as high: the DigiSwitch V2 can handle more than 10 A for several seconds!
The DigiSwitch V2 offers four user-selectable output voltages: for normal servos it can be set to a regulated 6.0 V, regulated voltages of 7.0 V and 7.6 V are available for HV servos, as is an option for non-regulated voltage.
Power to the unit can be drawn from four different battery types: LiPo, LiIon, LiFePo, NiMH. Ultra-bright RGB LEDs are fitted to indicate battery voltage; they light up in various colours to display the charge status of the batteries.
CORE users also benefit from one special additional feature: the battery voltage and regulator voltage can be displayed directly at the transmitter via telemetry!