The Champion of Champions !
TOC Champion, IMAC World Champion,
Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Champion, IMAC National Champion
Incomparable throttle transition
Extremely low vibration
Standard and Light (Special machined cylinders) versions available
All engines come with ignition, prop washer, and prop bolts.
- Displacement: 12.20 ci (200 cc)
- Output: 19 hp
- Weight: Standard:10.95 lbs (4.95 kilos) Light: 10.05 lbs. (4.56 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 9.625 in (244 mm)
- RPM Range: 900 - 6,700
- RPM Max: 8,500
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Two years
- Bolt Circle: 34mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 5mm
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition system.
- Walbro Carburators
- Crankshaft designed, manufactured, and assembled to aerospace standards at our Tucson Arizona factory.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders and pistons.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Extremely low vibration.
- 29x12evo (Best)