Mobil Jet™ Oil II Synthetic Jet Engine Oil, 1 qt
This legendary, hassle-free, second-generation oil helps keep engines clean and operating at peak efficiency. Approved against the MIL-PRF-23699, recommended for use in aircraft turbines.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection
- Retains viscosity and film strength across wide temperature range
- Reduces the formation of carbon and sludge deposits and maintains engine efficiency and extends engine life
- Extends gear and bearing life and reduces engine maintenance
- Provides effective lubrication at high operating temperatures
Mobil Jet™ Oil II is recommended for aircraft gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-fan, turbo-prop, and turbo-shaft (helicopter) types in commercial and military service. It is also recommended for aircraft-type gas turbine engines used in industrial or marine applications.
Mobil Jet™ Oil II is approved against the Standard Performance (STD) classification of U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-23699. It is also compatible with other synthetic gas turbine lubricants meeting MIL-PRF-23699. However, mixing with other products is not recommended because the blend would result in some loss of the performance characteristics of Mobil Jet™ Oil II. Mobil Jet™ Oil II is compatible with all metals used in gas turbine construction, as well as with F Rubber (Viton A), H Rubber (Buna N), and silicone seal materials.